Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

I know Easter was yesterday but, better late than never is my motto. Easter was wonderful, church was extra crowed, lunch was delicious, and Granny came over. So Easter at my house was pretty uneventful in a sense, which is they way I like my college breaks. The weather in the Rosenberg/Houston area was sorta bad, but it turned in to a beautiful day, so God does work in mysterious ways. Hope everyone had a blessed Easter holiday, and a few days to relax....but tomorrow is a new day....and the means back to the "grind".



2 comments:

jodygee12 said...

Wasn't that thunderstorm during church a doozie? And my umbrella was, drat and dang it, in the car, of course.

Katie said...

Yeas it was raining at our house too. Then the sun came out and it was a beautiful day!!!