Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It Feels like Winter

As it is 9:30pm on Wednesday, January 28th, and it is 28 degrees outside, just realizing that it (bad word goes here) cold, but then an Epiphany happened, this is TEXAS this type of weather can last what, 3 days at the longest, why complain...
...we only walk what 5 feet to the car, then may 15 feet into a building and vise versa...
....I can't imagine what living in the 1800's in the North East must have been like....those people have the right to complain....
....not the 20 something college girls that have the ability to whip out mommy & daddy's credit card and buy themselves a nice, warm, and very expensive (I'm NOT including me in this buy the way) coat....
what also make me very NOT happy is the fact that they wear very short shorts, flip flops and a big Alaskan coat, go figure!
that's the end of my venting for today...have a wonderful day :)

No comments: